Explore Liberty's High-Tech Fiber Solutions at CEDIA 2020 Virtual Expo!
Transmit 4K signal without any video/audio compression degradation with Liberty AV's new leading-edge technology. This detachable fiber optic set extends HDMI 2.0 signals up to 200m (656 feet) and transmits 4K UHD (4096x2160) at 60Hz over one duplex LC multimode fiber optic cable.
Superior Optical Performance and Flexibility
Liberty's HDMI 2.0 Fiber Optic Detachable Extender Set (DL-ILFO-H2) is designed compact enough to be fitted into various installation environments. It includes High Retention HDMI connectors, which utilize more holding force than a standard HDMI connector, and prevent accidental disconnection. The HDMI 2.0 Fiber Optic Detachable Extender Set is resistant to EMI and electrical interference.
Perfect for applications in home theater, gaming, medical imaging, control rooms, pro-AV, and simulation.
The (DL-ILFO-H2) is compliant with HDMI standards features like CEC, EDID, and HDCP 2.2 for better installation flexibility and compatibility. It also supports HDR to deliver a more life-like video image. Either unit can be operated by USB power, and international power supplies are included. The transmitter can alternatively be powered from the HDMI source using DDC 5V power.
- - Extends 4K UHD (4096x2160) at 60Hz (RGB & YCbCr: 4:4:4)
- - Prevents accidental disconnection by using High-Retention HDMI connector
- - HDMI 2.0 compliant
- - 200m (656ft) max distance
- - Resistant to RF & electromagnetic interference
- - CEC, EDID & HDCP 2.2 compliant
- - HDR 10bit/12bit compliant
- - 18G compliant
- - Compact design
- - Gold plated connectors for superior performance
- - 3rd-party tested for true 18G performance without compression
- - Learn More
Learn More: DigitaLinx HDMI 2.0 Fiber Optic Extender
Make sure to catch Liberty's DigitaLinx HDMI 2.0 Fiber Optic Extender at the CEDIA 2020 Virtual Expo: Register now.